Friday, May 7, 2010

Something Tasty!

Anyone hungry for a yummy snack? There have been a few friends who have asked for this recipe. I got it from Nola and she got it from Kelli.

So enjoy the tasty........

Artichoke Heart Dip
2 large cans of Artichoke Hearts (drained and chopped)
1 cup Mayo (I use Best Foods)
1 large clove of Garlic (the more the better)
1/2 tsp Salt

Mix together and bake in a casserole dish for 20 minutes @ 350 degrees.

It goes great with specialty bread, crackers and fresh veggies.
I couldn't tell if it is low fat :0)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you Cheryl! sooo yummy.

Jilleen said...

Hey Cheryl nice to see a post finally. I don't think this dip is low calorie. It has a cup of mayo in it. Which is probably why it tastes so good. I haven't made it yet but will put it on my list of things to bring to potlucks and such. I love you. Happy Mother's Day.