Monday, May 10, 2010

Model Mode

Handmade by Mom!After making six children's outfits for the YW's fundraiser. I managed to sew one for each of my cutie-pies. They were so excited to wear them the night of the fundraiser (to help promote the ones up for auction). I told them they were modeling mommy's homemade clothing line. Each one is an original and I think they love them.

2 comments:

Jilleen said...

Wow!!! those look great. Where do you sew in your small house? I love sewing too. Next year I'm going to start a little sewing class with some of Olivia's friends at our house. We wish Madison and Sydney could come.

Cheryl said...

I just sew in my bedroom and it turns into a giant mess! Yesterday for 3 hours, I sewed a pioneer dress for Madison. She wanted it for "Character Day" at school. She dressed up as Mary from "Little House on the Prairie". It turned out pretty good. I didn't have to take anything apart and sew it up 10 times. :)