
Hip Hop! The Bunny has come to stay. The Easter Bunny sent us on a treasure hunt and the treasure was this little ball of fuzz.
This is Lulu everyone and she is a new member of our family.
The children are very excited to have a pet that they can hold and love... maybe a little too much luv'ns sometimes. Daddy on the other hand wasn't too pleased! But the damage is done. hee, hee!
3 comments:
Hi Lulu so nice to meet you. I'm sure my cousins are going to take good care of you. You are so cute!
And yes Auntie Cheryl I am worried that William will eat the whole cake. It was a pecan vanilla cake I think. Thanks for posting on our blog. At least we know somebody in our family sees us. We love you guys. Love Olivia
Way to go Cheryl. I just can't do animals. I'm just too messy so my kids are so jealous of their cousins right now. Bunnies are so cute.
Hey it's me again. What are you guys up to? I want to phone but when I think of it I know you are gone or busy. Hope to see a new post soon. Give me a call would love to talk to you all. Madison hasn't called us in a long time. We love you guys.
Post a Comment