Madi with her cousin Derek at Newport. She's a cutie but notice her dry hair :( and the green ends. We never looked into it but last week a friend (Megan P) gave us a great tip and we wanted to share it with all of you. All you need is a can of tomato paste. It is so simple! Wet your hair, cover your hair with the tomato paste and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse, wash and condition. And Voilia. C'est fini!
We did it in the kitchen. It is rather messy. But we are very happy with the result.
She has beautiful hair once again. Thanks Megan :)


3 comments:
My mom did this to our hair growing up all the time. It totally works. pretty nasty though. :)
I'm glad you could use the tip! It always worked for me growing up....I had super blond hair also and we tried everything! She's so beautiful!!
Thanks! We are going to have to do it again at the end of swim season. I don't want to have to do it more then necessary. It is a tad gross. lol
Post a Comment