Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Invites!

Madi and Syd were invited to a b-day spa party.  They went to a salon with cute tutus that were made just for them, had their nails, hair and makeup done.  It was so much fun.



Thys was also invited to a friend's b-day party.  It was all about Butterflies and Bugs.  I decided to make her an applique t-shirt and matching skirt.  She likes flowers and butterflies so I added a little butterfly to the flower.  The wings move.  It was really fun designing this.  :)



And Ellie stayed home with me...

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

Hey Guys we love you all. Everyone is looking so sweet. Spa party that gives me a good idea for Olivia's Bday. Thys is so sweet and I could just eat that Kendall all up!!! Hey I sent you guys a package from Vermont and the said it would arrive on Monday. Give me a call when you get it!!