
Happy Birthday!!!
Yes, Thys had a birthday and is four years old now. Can you believe it? He is such a happy kid and he is a blessing to our family.
We had a fun day! In the morning he opened his presents before daddy and the girls left for the day. The best present was his new but used bike. (I found it at a yard sale for $5.) Gary fixed it up, replaced the tire tubes and voila... it works!
Field Trip--We took the bus into town and hung out at the local mall. There isn't much going on there! =:( But we enjoyed an ICEE and rode on the motorcycle merry-go-round.
After we had our treat, we went down and back up the escalator and we were told "no playing on the escalator." I told the lady that we weren't playing and she said we were and it is not aloud! Within a few minutes the security guard came out to watch that we didn't do it again. Whatever!!! =:) We still had a great time!Thys was given some birthday money so we went and bought him some new clothes and a pair of shoes for Church. Thank-you grand-mas and grand-pas. We love you and all that you do for Thys. Later we had pizza and yummy cake and sang him happy birthday! It was a great day for a four year old.
2 comments:
Thys you are so big now! I wish I was there for your big trip to the mall. I love going up and down the escalator too. Aunty Jilleen and Olivia and William wish you a Happy belated Birthday.
Post a Comment