
Hi there! I am still alive. I just have been busy trying to get through the last couple of weeks. Besides trying to keep up with family, laundry and house work... sewing has taken over my life. I am trying to finish making some extra pages for the QBs (I'm still not done yet!) . I made some cute baby bibs and blankies for friends and their new sweet babies last week. The bibs are the cutest ever :) I found the tutorial for them at this fun blog called crazy mom quilts. Check it out and make one! http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2007/05/bib-tutorial.html
Anyway...Halloween is approaching and costumes are beginning to be decided by my sweet but ever undeciding children. I will be sewing for that too :/ I just have this feeling:) But if I can ,we will be looking at second hand stores first and perhaps resewing some clothes into something else. Thys and Syd have birthdays in October and I teach preschool in October and the Super Saturday is in October too. Everything is going to be fun, fun, fun! It will be an exciting month. And all of you 2nd ward sisters better come to the Super Saturday or I will be very upset! LOL To check out the stuff for the Super Saturday blog http://secondwardsisters.blogspot.com/.
2 comments:
i'm super duper excited for the relief society thing!! i need a new moon t-shirt real bad....:] Love ya!
I want to come to your rs activity. So jealous sitting here in Montreal!
Post a Comment