Build a Cupcake!!!! With some extras too.!
Caterpillar...Cocoon...Butterfly! This is what has taken most of the time. Trying to figure out how to make this into something that is interactive for the children and looks cute too. The caterpillar slides on a string into the top slit of the cocoon and the bottom slit holds the butterfly finger puppet.
Here is a close up shot of the caterpillar! He is a happy little guy!This was a ton of fun making. It is kind of cool to create something that turns out the way you want it too. Now I have to finish making the other one since I have only made one so far. I love doing it though. Happy sewing!
1 comment:
so cute... love it. I would have asked for the same thing if I were them. Love it. :) I sew (wink wink) want to put one of these quite books together, I wish I would have forced you to put me in the group. :)
Post a Comment