

Madison is such a beautiful girl. She is a delight to have around. She is always trying to entertain in one way or another. It seems from the time she actually started getting her baby teeth there has been a issue one way or another. Now her adult teeth are coming in and well there still is stuff going on inside that mouth of hers. Yes, she got braces in August and she will have them when she is a teenager too. Her teeth missed the" how to be normal lesson!" She was very excited to get them on though and it has been pleasant except for the first night they were put on.
I hope I am not scaring you too badly with this close up shot. Can you see how crazy it looks in there. I think in this photo she has had her braces on for 2 weeks and we can already see a big difference in her upper right hand tooth. Dr. Larson is doing a good job. Way to go!
1 comment:
Gorgeous! Hang in there!
Post a Comment