Tomorrow is the
big day. It is our
RS Ward Quiet Book Exchange. We are gathering for a Potluck luncheon and exchanging our pages that we have sewn so diligently for the last three months. There are 17 sisters in our swap! We had
a lot of sewing going on! But its worth it. I have seen a good amount of the pages that are being made and they are amazing!
Our ward has so much talent and ambition.
I made the barn page in Canada and my mom helped me with it.

I made this page and realized that I made it too small and re-did it. I changed a few things on it too. The cookie jar is a pocket now as well as a magnet board. The cookies have magnets in them and numbers on one side and corresponding chips on the other side.

This is the reverse side of the cookie jar. The cupcake has snaps to detach with stitchery underneath it.

And this is my cover page. Kathy so graciously stitched the title and bumble bee on with her machine.
It looks so good.
I am very please with it. On the back of this page is pocket for extra things to hold. The great thing about the end is that it is all done and isn't in my closet waiting to be finished.
3 comments:
SO AMAZING! THEY TURNED OUT SO GREAT!
Your pages turned out sew cute. Can't wait to see everybody elses. And looking forward to taking on Sunday for Peter. I hope there's not too much fighting over it during sacramentmeeting...
Very cute! And....I love the picture of Kendyl with the flower!
Post a Comment