Elder Macpherson has served an awesome mission and we are so happy that he has had such a great experience. He will be very blessed for all of his good works.The kids couldn't get enough of him. They all wanted to be close to him. Kendell was so cute and wanted to sit by him during breakfast and was hugging him most of the time.
Elder Hamish we love you and we were so glad to have come to see you before you went home to Montreal. Come and visit us soon.
2 comments:
That is so cool! What a special treat. I'm glad you guys did that. I bet he loved seeing your family. The pictures with the kids are so adorable. I love it!!
hi this is Olivia he is home now and just got a phone hes so happy tell Madison to call me and give me her email address if she has
olivia
Post a Comment