Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A project or two

Project #1-Sydney's Quilt
I started this in July and finally bound it in December and made the pillow to match.
Project #2-Manger
My hubby designed, cut, sanded and stained this manger for me.  Thanx sweet'ums I love it.
Project #3-Pillow and PJ's
Madison and I made this for Thys for Christmas with matching PJ's.  We also made a pillow and pair of PJ's for Peter and Harrison too (with different designs).
Project #4-Cloth Dolls
And my fav...from Santa...these adorable dolls.  Madi, Syd and Ellie all got one.  I got the pattern from Rachelle's blog.

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope you got all your projects done too.  :)

2 comments:

Jilleen said...

Your projects are so sweet. It would be so much fun to come and visit and just do fun projects like that with you. I love crafting.

Nat said...

I LOVE all your projects!