Friday, November 28, 2008

Motivation for a blog

Desire! Timing! Acceptance! Guts! These are the elements to my reasoning for starting this blog. The inspiration and desire have always been there to blog. I know friends and some family members who have been doing it and I would be amazed at their ambitious endeavors. Could I be such a one? Was it in me? I wanted it to be but the timing never seemed quite right. Or maybe I wasn't up to the challenge...Was I too scared to do it? Do I have the guts?

Yes, I am going to take that step even though it seems "a lot" not a little overwhelming and "Go For It!".

Life is just too short to let things pass me by. My family is growing up so fast. I want to try and steady the pace. Be attuned to my children and all that they are doing. What a better way to do that than journal our life. I look forward to the things that we will share. Our journey is continous and ever changing this will just inhance the moments.




Thanksgiving came and we were able to spend thanksgiving day and the day after with Gary's brother and his family. That was something to be grateful for. We loved every minute we were together. We went to the Wild Animal Park on thursday and had our feast the today. I think it was so nice because even though they just live around the corner from us, we have not been able to do anything with them because their youngest son was diagnosed with Cancer and has be recieving Chemo since August. Up until tuesday we have had to watch from afar but pray very hard. Chemo is done! There is so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Hello!! cute blog!

Nola said...

Wow. Look at you go. I love it. You're going to inspire us all. Thanks for all the prayers and always being there for us. Your post made me cry. So sweet. We loved spending Thanksgiving with you. Great family memories!

Ms. Kristen said...

Yeah.....I am so excited you took the plunge! Way to keep me in touch. Now, if we can just convince Lala....then we are in it all together! Wait! Isn't that what High School Musical says? All in it together?
Love you!