Saturday, September 17, 2011

So this is what I have been working on lately.


We have had a few babies born in our ward and I have been able to help out at the showers.  I made the party favor for my friend who had a baby girl.  Little Fabric Rosette's Clips that you can attach to hair, jewlery, clothing or anything.  here is the link
I just used my big scallop punch and stamped "thank you" on it, punch one hole in the middle and slid the rosette through and voila, c'est finis!

This is what I made for her sweet baby girl that she had.  Onsie, with 2 matching bibs and head band.
I got the birdie idea from here.
I got the pattern for the baby bib here.

Then two weeks later I got to make a Diaper Cake for another friends baby shower.  You can find them all over the web.  She is having a boy and there are not a lot of ideas out there but this is what I did for the boy baby diaper cake.

It was a lot of fun to make/build.  I used my big scallop punch again and went crazy with some stickers from Martha Stewart collection.
I had fun doing all this stuff and wish I had more time to do more stuff.  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh i miss R2. What cute stuff!