What a cute photo of Thys and Ellie. They look like they are off to a wedding. I love it.
For Easter I managed to find some beautiful dresses for the girls to match their new little sister. It will probably be the last time I can get away with them matching since Madison is turning 12 next year. It is just not cool to match with her sisters and look little anymore.
Sydney missed out when we were taking photos but look how much she has grown. She is such a big helper and always smiling and trying to have fun.
Notice her teeth...well big changes are to come!
Yes...she has braces now.
This is our not so nice backyard but we are enjoying it more. Our kitchen table is out there now. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in the great out doors. This is a fun thing to do for the summer time. :)
Brooklyn is growing so fast. I keep telling her to slow down. She smiles and occasionally I can get a giggle out of her. She is such a good baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment