Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Expect the unexpected!

Well the truth is that I am expecting ...

We are very excited and eager to know who this little being is  and what it is so...I am going against all that I have ever done and I am having an utrasound to find out the sex of this child.  With three girls and one boy already apart of our family it is too hard for me to wait.  We will welcome a daughter or a son with happiness and love.  :)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow congrats Cheryl! Was it planned or a surprise? And when are you due? and when will you find out? I have just about a week left... woot!

Heather said...

wow!!!! I hope you get your boy! But I know you guys will be stoked for whomever will join you!!! How exciting!

Gina said...

congrats!!! i didnt even know you were having another!!

Kate said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you! You already know I think you guys make the cutest kids, I can't wait to snuggle your little baby! I gave Janice the books to give you and thank you again for my gift I LOVE IT!!!

Cheryl said...

I have always wanted to have a big family. I think I can be satisfied with five children. I am due March 26th. That will be three children born in March. To answer Lindsey's(I feel for you right now, girl!) question we wanted to have another baby...um, boy and I was eager to try out the method in getting a boy but it never came to that point. Hopefully its because the Lord heard my constant prayer to send him to me without the fuss:) Well the deed is done and you see I have to know! If its a girl I will have time to adjust and if its a boy I can feel finished. Thanks for all your sweet comments. Luv ya :)

Anne said...

congrats cheryl I'm late reading this but crossing my fingers for you!

Jilleen said...

hello from Olivia,
Our family is looking forward to the baby. I hope I get to see it when it is born because I didn't get to see Kendall until she was one. Tell everyone I miss you guys. Love Olivia