Friday, June 4, 2010

Preschool is so much Fun

The end of the school year with Kindergarten just around the corner.

Its the last month before school is out for summer break. The month of May was full and exciting. Preschool has taken over my life. Our theme was "Exploring Down by the Seashore". This is such a fun topic. We really had a great time doing art, cooking, games and field trips with the children. I just wish that I was better at taking pictures of all the things that we do with the little cuties. Here is a group photo of some of the things Thys made.

We also put together a fun "All About Me Book" for each child. It has some really cute pages. As well as the ABC Book that all the moms have been working on all year long with the children.
Here are two of the 10 pages we did for the All About Me book. I will post some more in a few days. This is such a treasure for the children to have through out their lives. In just a few months Thys is off to Kindergarten. Preschool and I will be taking a year off until my baby, Kendell turns 3 years old and all the fun will begin again.

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

Looks like Thys had a fun year with his friends at preschool. I loved the little books he made. I hope you will post some more pictures from them. Great Job Thys!!!