


Well now that I am the YW Camp Director all I can think about it the Fundraiser. So to help the girls earn money we are having a dinner and silent auction again. Our ward has been very supportive in years past. I am planning on donating some items to the cause. Here is just a few of the things that I have started to sew for it. It just makes me sew happy!
Now that Madison is ten yrs old. She is showing much more interest in the things that I am doing. She really wanted to sew something on her own. She finished an embroidery project a few months ago so we finally found some cute fabric to match it and she transformed it into a pillow. She takes it with her everywhere.
6 comments:
Sew cute! Love it. love it. I want to have baby girls all over again. I can't believe you did all that in the last day. You're amazing.
I just left a comment under Megs name. That was me that wants to have baby girls all over again. not megs. That would be bad.
Haha, Nola you crack me up.
So cute Cheryl. And Madison did a great job on that pillow.
Cute Cheryl, I love sewing too but just don't seem to ever find the time to do it. And I love Madison's pillow Olivia is going to love it. Maybe it will inspire her to try her hand at embroidery. I'll be sure to show her tomorrow. Love you guys
I love the little outfits. An the pillow. well done.MOM
Cheryl, wow! these are adorable! I esp. like the cupcake one.
would you do me a favor and email me the artichoke dip recipe you made for amy's shower? it was a really good one! thank you
annemolino at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment