Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Very Busy Play Days!

Very Busy Fun Filled Days!





Over the past 2 weeks we have been busy, very busy with some family that has come to visit us from Canada. Today we drove that last of our family to the airport and said good-bye. That is always so hard for me. But amazingly I didn't cry! Here are a few of the fun things that we did together.

California Adventure, Redlands Temple, Disneyland, San Diego, LA and The American Girl Store, the Beach, Pasadena Childrens Museum, Health food stores, Shopping and more shopping, picking oranges, hot tubing, playing Wii and just being together. There just wasn't enough time in the day to do everything on our list. So. Cal has so much to do.
It was very late, we had been at Disney land all day and we were just getting ready to leave when we saw Mickey and Minnie. It was a perfect end to a very hot but happy day.

1 comment:

Nola said...

Oh, so much fun. I love the Canada shirts. I want one of those. You need to post more pictures. What great memories.