Top Secret
Message
Roses are Red, Violets are blue,
we have some great news from me to you.
It started with Jasmine, she
wanted to come, then Grandma joined I on all the fun.
To Cali they decided, lets journey
afar, we won’t go in a hurry, and we won’t go in a car.
They purchased two tickets to get
on the plane but wait…! Three more remained!
Who could it be? Who do you know?
Who hasn’t seen our sandy beaches you know?
Don’t be shy, it could just be
you! If your name is… Jilleen, William, and Olivia too.
Come February 9th, your
adventures begin, so start preparing now,
Don’t miss your Southern
California Kin!!
We love you:) Call Us! OK just kidding about the self-destructive message!!!
4 comments:
We are so excited!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!! Lot's of screaming and jumping going on here.!!!!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun! Cute idea and poem. You guys are best.
Yay!! That was so cute!! Nicely done :) I am so excited it is going to be great!!
Very fun.....at first I thought your were announcing another Hallen coming on this earth! Darn it!
Post a Comment