
Old MacDonald had a farm!


So I finished one of my quietbook swap pages only 16 more to go, eh. I still need to cut and sew the farm animals for the inside pocket. I hope you sisters are having fun with this swap. I find so much joy in creating and sewing it all together.
5 comments:
That's SO cute! I'm lucky to be in such a crafty ward!
Could it be any cuter? I don't think so. So cute. I love it and I'm loving that summer is here an no more school - let the crafting began. Can't wait for the exchange in August.
So Cute Cheryl. This book is going to turn out so adorable. I can't wait to see the finished product.
So stinkin cute, you did such a good job. I am so jealous. Are you guys sure you have to be in the ward to join the swap??? Ya'lls book is going to be so darling.
That's it. I am out of the swap. If this is what I am up against...I'm done!! LOL Just kidding...so cute Cheryl! Love love love it!!!
Post a Comment