Monday, May 25, 2009

Cheep,Cheep!

Tweet, cheep, chirp! All in the name of Scrapbooking!
It has been over a year since I last scrapbooked! Way too long. Nola was making some scrapbook pages for Addie's birthday and I wanted to make her some too. But what to do? Then I remembered the cutest stamp set that I recently aquired (which I am totally in love with). Instantly, I knew that I should use it. The page is absolutely adorable. I forgot how much fun this really is and I miss doing it. I really want to make some more pages for my children this year too. There is nothing like saying "I love you" with a scrapbook page. It will always be there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute. I love the birdies they are so in right now. You need to post your quite book swap page...I really want to see it. I am so jealous, I wish I had people to swap with!